Part-Time Maintenance Position
Name: County of Stettler Housing Authority
The County of Stettler Housing Authority is a not-for-profit organization which provides affordable housing for seniors and families in Stettler and the surrounding area. We are seeking a part-time Maintenance Worker to work in our seniors’ lodges as well as community and affordable housing.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Minimum of five years’ proven commercial experience and proven commercial knowledge in evaluation, repair and preventative maintenance of industrial and domestic building carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems.
• Experience in grounds keeping and small equipment operation
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own vehicle
• Physically and cognitively able to complete “Job Demands”
• Able to work independently in a safe and acceptable manner
• Current Criminal Record Check • Valid Emergency First Aid/CPR Certification
• Current WHMIS Certificate
• Good computer, verbal and written communication skills
• Able to deal compassionately, patiently and effectively with vulnerable people
• Strong team player with all departments
• Maintain adequate fitness level to work in a physically demanding job
• Flexible and able to work in fast paced changing environment
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUMES TO: Sylvie Tremblay, Human Resources Manager COUNTY OF STETTLER HOUSING AUTHORITY 6011-50 Avenue Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L1
Phone: (403) 742-9220
Fax: (403) 742-9221
We sincerely thank everyone for your submissions, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.