Front of House (FOH) Supervisor
A Front of House Supervisor at Canada's leading casual dining restaurant, Boston Pizza, assists the General Manager with the Restaurant’s daily operations. This includes supporting the training, development, and performance management of the Front of House team members. The Front of House Supervisor supports the team to ensure that our most important people, our Guests, and team members, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities, believe in championing a fun and safe work environment, and contribute to thriving workplace culture.
What does a successful Front of House Supervisor look like?
• Leads by example and works 'Shoulder to Shoulder' with team members and coaches in the moment
• Driven to develop existing skills, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
• Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
• Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
• Committed to championing the 'Foundations of Hospitality,' Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety • Effectively communicates development opportunities of the team with AGM and FOH manager and supports in these wherever possible
• Maintains a positive composure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy, and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you
Apply at careers.bostonpizza.ca